Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Basement Remodel III

So I went downstairs to do laundry this morning, and I realized that there is still painter's tape around some of the woodwork downstairs. I peeled a little bit but determined that I needed a step stool which would've required me to go back upstairs and come back downstairs...so I left it.

Anyway, Colby has been asking me to post some photos of the new paint, colors I call "chocolate" and "coffee with extra cream."


The new chocolate wall with my new 'do.

This is the view from the new walk-in closet into the bedroom.

This is a view of the new linen/cat litter box closet that will eventually have bi-fold doors.

This is the new light Colby put in the bedroom closet all by himself without getting electrocuted (to badly, anyway).


The floor is in complete disrepair, but the new wood laminate flooring is waiting patiently in the garage to replace the old stick down tiles.

No comments: