Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my favorite dad. No, I don't mean my dad, although he is fantastic and I love, love, love him. I'm talking about my hubby. He's the best dad I know, but I may be a little biased. Because I appreciate all he does for our family, I found Colby the perfect gift: the Nook. It is a little computer thingy that holds like 1,500 eBooks on it that Colby can read anywhere at anytime. We have such little space for Colby's vast and ever-expanding book collection. This way, he can have tons of books in a very small space. It's a win-win for us both. He's like a kid in a candy store with this thing.


We went for lunch at Old Chicago in the pouring rain. Of course, we had to go to the hardware store as the basement remodel required a few more goodies. I tried to take some photos of Colby and the kids, but as usual Brody wouldn't cooperate. I can see his wedding photos now: Brody with a scowl on his face (which is, of course, turned away from the camera) and absolutely NO photos of kissing.


Happy Father's Day to all the dads who read this!

No comments: