Saturday, December 11, 2010

This Week in Extra Stuff

Sometimes little things happen around the Vescapapdes home that don't warrant a whole post of their own, but I still want to share these moments. Here are a few of this week's moments.

Now that the weather is cold, Soren is enjoying lots of time playing Boowa and Kwala on the computer. She also loves to play Just Dance on the Wii. She does not want anything to do with all the preschool work I prepare for her. She hates it.


Dade has been so great about playing games with the littler kids when we ask him. As far as I'm concerned it's one of his most important chores because everyone knows I hate playing board games. In all fairness, I do pay him for his services.


While Soren and I were at Once Upon a Child, I found an unused watercolor paint book for a mere 50 cents. Soren got through a whole four pages before all the paint was gone. I think it's her new record.


Friday morning Indigo Bridge bookstore had a special story time event featuring a hedgehog from the local zoo. Soren wouldn't pet the hedgehog, but she did have a lovely time making the paper hedgehog afterward.

No comments: