Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Vescapades Family!

I know, Christmas is over, and many of you have already taken down your trees and decorations. However, after a week off from posting to my blog, I just have to share some of the lovely photos from our Christmas celebrations.

Our tradition is always Christmas Eve with Colby's parents, Christmas Day with my mom and step dad, and the day after Christmas with my dad and step mom. Needless to say, the Vescapades minivan is fully loaded with gifts when we make our way back to Lincoln.

Soren told everyone she wanted a Leapster, and she got one.


One BIG happy family!


The kids with their cousin.


The girls couldn't wait to open presents at Grandma Vesely's.


Baby Kort's first Christmas. We made sure to get him a Star Wars board book. Every little boy needs Star Wars stuff. Soren couldn't get enough of him. I'm sure he's had enough of her for awhile.




The oldyweds...13 years in May 2011. Can you believe it?


Colby with his mom and dad and siblings.


Soren loves Grandma's piano.


Colby and his brother cleaned up all the Christmas dinner dishes and mess for the first time this year. I love my hubby!



The kids at Grandma Marta's house.



Evie got licked by my mom's dog right when Colby took the photo. It's still cute, though.


Soren wet her pants at my mom's house. She had no other pants there, so we slipped Brody's new shirt on her while we washed her pants and scanties.


My mom's granddaughters with their gifts.


We had a very merry Christmas indeed.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Looks like some happy days.....your kids are awfully cute. Merry, merry!