Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

There's a Christmas Song about a few of one's favorite things. Years of working retail have pretty much spoiled my enjoyment of Christmas songs; you can only hear Little Drummer Boy over the store's intercom so many times before you want to kill yourself. However, in the spirit of the song here are a few of my most recent favorite things:

I found this sign at Gordman's, and it fits our house perfectly:



We've even found our own dogs' hair in our food at restaurants. It's pretty amazing.

My other favorite thing today is the lighting project Colby added to our deck trellis. It was really pretty in the summer, but turning the lights on at night when there's snow everywhere is sooooo cool!



These are a few of my favorite things!

No comments: