Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

For the first time since 1997 became 1998, Colby and I went out alone for New Year's Eve. Our tradition had always been to spend the ebening with friends and family usiually at our home. This year, however, we put our party shoes on and headed out for an evening with friends.

I bought and wore my first pair of skinny jeans. Colby donned his signature sweater vest, and we hit the road. My dad and stepmom were nice enough to take the little Vescapades kiddos for the weekend. You see, not only did we have plans for NYE, but we also had plans for the 1st to celebrate my friend's birthday out on the town. We are officially parents who have a social life beyond our children. That's surely something to celebrate in 2011.

So, here is a brief summary of our grown-up holiday festivities: bolwing, drinking, eating, sleeping, drinking, drunk bowling. How much freakin' fun is that!!

I only took a few photos because I don't like to drag my ginormous camera everywhere. So, here's what I got. Mostly me. Which is fine. And I mean fiiiiinne. I look forward to being the hottest mama around in 2011. :-)


No comments: