Saturday, May 16, 2009

Introducing Our New Backyard





We have a whole pallet of sod left, but I don't care because I have a yard now. Colby and my brother Alex worked in the yard while I was working at the garage sale with Soren. I wanted to share with you the before and after photos. Actually, the before photo I've posted was taken after the tilling under of the mess of weeds. Tomorrow we hope to patch some icky spots in the front yard with the sod.

I can't even remember what it's like to have a yard with grass after having two houses with crappy backyards. This backyard, however, has been renewed!!!

In garage sale news, I think we made about $70, and we only spent $15 at other people's sales. We actually came out on top this year. I picked up a lovely little picnic table for the kiddos. Colby got Soren a teeter totter. Gotta love garage sales!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

It looks terrific.

I trust you've assigned one of them kids of yours to water, water, water the fabulous new lawn.