Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Scentsy


About a month or so ago, I was invited to attend a Scentsy party at a friend's house. The consultant was an old friend from high school affectionately known to me as Oats and Buns. When I found out my order was in, I rushed over to Ashlee's to pick it up. Our kids had fun playing together, if you don't count Soren trying to pick Ashlee's baby girl up by the neck repeatedly. As soon as I was home, I opened up my package: a wax "burner" that heats using a light bulb, kind of like an Easybake Oven. I also got some yummy smelling wax. I bought this lovely burner to match the red, white, and blue Americana-themed kitchen that my husband will graciously be painting soon. I keep putting up all of the accessories in the hopes that this will make the matching paint magically appear.

No comments: