Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Paint Your Wagon

I can already smell the scent of drying paint. Hear the sound of painter's tape peeling off the trim. Imagine my newly painted rooms bringing me hours of enjoyment. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we officially purchased paint and supplies last night to finally personalize the house we've lived in for 19 months now. Weather permitting, sod will arrive on Saturday to complete our yard projects. The vegetable garden is actually growing. Perhaps if a few of you out there would volunteer to help paint and/or babysit my dream will be fulfilled. :-) I never really feel like a house is quite mine until I've painted, especially the kitchen/dining area. We spend so much family time there, so I'm hoping a little paint will make that time all the more enjoyable.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have fresh coffee and a Zola truffle waiting for me in the kitchen.

Oh, and why does it make me feel so good to see the words "no misspellings found" when I spell check my blogs?? I'm just silly.

No comments: