Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day After Day

I'm in a rut again as far as inspiration for my blog goes. I've spent the last few mornings at either the dentist or the eye doctor or storytime. It really doesn't make for exciting blogs. Hey everybody! I'm having a wisdom tooth pulled next week! Listen up! I got some kickass new glasses! See, not exciting at all, even with added exclamation marks.

I wonder how all those daily talk show hosts come up with enough material day in and day out. I guess that's probably why so much crap that isn't news turns into news. Maybe I should change the name of my blog to Crap That Shouldn't Be News but is on a Slow Day.

The good thing about a boring life is that it's enjoyable for what it lacks: drama, illness, jail time, etc.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Drama...illness...jailtime. Those are some pretty diverse options. This post made me laugh because real life is often a bit dull. But that doesn't make it less meaningful.

Word verify is phemo: treatment for the condition whereby one thinks they are phenomenal but are simply normal.