Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ridin' Solo

Soren has quickly adjusted to life at home alone with Mama. As a matter of fact, I'm worried that three years of this will leave me with a little girl who really won't want to go to school. I guess I'll worry about that later.

In the meantime, we're going to take a hundred trips to the zoo together, and sometimes we'll ride the train.




Today on our train ride we even saw a large dog getting a bike ride from it's owner. What the hell? That dog was big enough to pull the train for god's sake.


We're going to go to story time, play Boowa and Kwala on the computer, and eat edamame and a Dum Dum sucker every day for lunch. We're going to fall asleep on the floor. We're going to call daddy twelve times a day and tell him about all the fun stuff we're doing.

Sounds like good times to me.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Looks like she's the life of the solo party. I wouldn't want to leave that kind of fun for school, that's for darned sure.