Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Night




It's Friday night, and so far I've wiped three poopy butts (not my own), eaten my supper cold and standing up (again), answered the "Mommy!" call about a hundred times, and did some laundry. You're all jealous, aren't you? And I'm about to settle down to two full hours of WWE Smackdown. Whoo ho!! That's pretty much a typical Friday night around here.

I'm thankful, however, to have a warm home, happy (if not really noisy) kids, and a paper trophy provided to me by Evelyn for winning "doing computer." Soren is happily standing on the preschool table pulling all of Colby's paperbacks off the shelf. Sorry, honey. The boys are wrestling each other. Evelyn is playing with her imaginary friends Gia and Lipa. I'm told that Gia "has old age" and needs to stay overnight with us tonight.

We're looking forward to a restful weekend and counting the days till Daddy comes home (4).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

keep a watch on the hardy boys no table ladders n chair matches!