Friday, November 7, 2008

A trip to New York?

I burned my English muffin this morning so now am eating English hockey puck.

Evelyn told me this morning that she wants to go to the "master of liberty" (statue of liberty) to "see John Mccain and Barack Obama." She watches too much Countdown with Keith Olberman with me after the boys go to bed at night! She's so smart, and I think she may be the first woman president if I can keep her interested in politics. Do I have high aspirations or what? How many three-year-olds would say that? Most probably just want to go to Chuck E. Cheese, right?

I'm still battling this cold, and I ran out of tissues at 10:30 pm last night. So, we had to stop at the IGA again, for the third day in a row, so I could get some tissues.

I woke up from a hazy sleep last night to a loud rattling noise. Since Colby is gone, every sound is a dangerous sound. My heart was racing, so I went to check it out. It was Tiger biting the bathtub faucet. That cat is nuts. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and watched some CSI I recorded on the DVR. Did you know that consuming too much sulphur can turn your blood green?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Evelyn (and the clan) are welcome to stay with us when she comes to visit the Statue Of Liberty....it's just a 40 minute drive from our house.

Though I'm not so sure about the Keith Olberman habit.