Sunday, November 9, 2008

Smell My Finger

The girls and I went shopping today with Julie and Corrin. At Claire's, one of Evelyn's favorite stores, she found some scented fingernail polish. Now, we can paint our nails to smell like banana, strawberry, chocolate, and peanut butter. I have one chocolate and one peanut butter. Sort of. Very Lightly scented.

Brody has decided to name his farts after wrestling moves, i.e. whisper in the wind ("when you fart very, very quietly") and tombstone ("really loud and deadly"). I love having sons. All I have to do to be funny is burp their names or say fart, poop, or nuts.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

The naming of farts is also popular with the boy in my home. I'm terrified the practice will make its way to school and I'll hear about it in the faculty lounge (I realize that of course the practice has made it's way to school, but I am a fan of denial).