Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where are you Trading Spaces?

I woke up this morning with the overwhelming urge to paint. We've lived in this house for a year now and have yet to personalize most of the rooms. Of course, the kids' rooms are done. Meanwhile, I'm looking at a sunflower kitchen (yuck), a two-toned bedroom (double yuck), and a baby blue bathroom (yucko). Not to mention the horrible paint job in the living room and all the ceilings. And the dirty-colored den. And the beautiful teal border in the laundry room/bathroom. With Colby gone, painting is a fantasy. Every time I get unhappy, I get the insatiable urge to change my environment somehow. I feel like I can't be truly happy until the house has been wiped clean of the former owners.

So, if anyone reading this is willing to help a lonely housewife paint, let me know. I'd also like some wainscoting and trim. And crown molding. And new tile in the bathroom. That's all.

No comments: