Thursday, March 19, 2009

Germ Warfare


Good god, we're being attacked. . . by germs. I finally went back to Dr. Hottie today, and he gave us some cold medicine with codeine. Maybe I'll actually sleep tonight. As you can tell from the photo, Evelyn slept great after her first dose this morning. Having a cold sucks all humor out of me. I think that's why I've found it hard in recent days to create fun blogs. Plus, the cat litter strewn across my desk is kind of depressing and gross. Damn cat. I swear, every living thing in this house lives to make more work for me. See, so much negativity. . .

3 comments:

MaggieBrown said...

Hope you're feeling better, and I've been there! I used to be sick all the time until my daughter learned this great program at her daycare. It's called Germy Wormy Germ Awareness for Germ Transportation Vehicles, ages 2 - 7. It really works to teach children in a mom-invented, fun and drug-free way to both avoid AND keep from spreading germs. Now we no longer play the "pass the germs" game, and there is less illness going around the family!

http://www.germywormy.com

Give kids a PLACE to give their germs instead of you!

Stacy said...

Wow.

Hope that y'all are better soon. I hate it when the plague sweeps through my home.

foingl: not a word to be used on a family blog. Tsk, tsk.

Colby31 said...

I am just going to warn you. I plan to tell Dr. Glenn your nickname. I think he will find it funny. Oh yeah! I pissed about it too.