Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pass It On

It all started with Brody: the running nose and the hacking cough. Next, goobers pasting shut the girls' eyes. Then, Nichole gets the scratchy throat and runny nose. Evelyn keeps me up all night last night coughing and wheezing. . . diagnosis: croup. I can only predict that Soren will be the next rail car on our virus train. Dade came home from school and went straight to bed with a puke bucket just in case. The weather is beautiful, but all I feel like doing is curling up on the couch with a cup of tea and a box of tissues. F you germs.

Why, why, why must this happen when I have no one to help? I can handle a lot of things, but I cannot handle puking, especially if I'm the one doing it. I've decided that if I get the pukes I will never forgive my husband.

No comments: