Saturday, March 7, 2009

Grandma's Here!!! We're Going to Popeye's!!




Grandma Connie came for a visit this weekend. We did a little shopping on Friday, and she purchased Evelyn some cute flip flops. Evelyn has since worn them the rest of the day and slept with them in her bed like a favorite stuffed animal. I guess she'll get her $2.50 worth out of them. We also picked up Dade's new glasses. He did not wear them the rest of the day or sleep with them.

Grandma does the stuff mom doesn't do: take them to Popeye's Chicken for supper, play marco polo with them in the living room, buy them Dippin' Dots at the mall, and watch wrestling with them. Needless to say, I'm sure she'll sleep good when she goes home tonight. Soren has even taken a shine to Grandma, finally. It has been so nice to sit in front of my computer uninterrupted to blog and chat on Facebook. Sadly, all good things must come to an end.

My sister-in-law and her boyfriend are coming tomorrow to visit and maybe stay overnight. I don't know what I'll do once all my help is gone. I guess I'll be back to yelling at them and teaching them how to smoke weed to mellow them out. . .
And yes, I see Evie's undies.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Dade looks so grown up! Oh, I like the matching outfits. Do you think Gavin would let me do that??

Anonymous said...

Hey Dade I like your glasses they look good on you Adam:)

Anonymous said...

Dade you look very cool in the new clear shades. rock on stud. Scott