Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Evelyn Crocker

Evelyn decided to buy a cupcake decorating set with her Chirstmas money from Great Grandma Karen. She is forever hanging around in the kitchen with me, so I guess it is a pretty logical choice for her.



She was so excited to get to baking. I was feeling a bit frazzled, so there was a little yelling after a baking powder spill. Evelyn recovered quickly and got right back to the business of cupcakes.



The cupcakes baked up perfectly in her little pan. I was really impressed.



The best part of the set is, of course, the decorator and all the different little tips. We started off simple, but I'm hoping she'll soon be making rosettes and leaves and such.



Evelyn was so excited to share her cupcakes with the family. They were delicious. Thanks, Pea Pod.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Well done, Evie!