Friday, January 28, 2011

House of Pain

My pain story:

On Tuesday I decided it would be a great idea to attend both a yoga class and a Zumba class. Today is Friday, and my thighs still are not functioning properly. My thighs are on freaking fire every time I try to squat to any degree. But here's the kicker: I'll probably do the same thing every Tuesday because I'm an idiot. I even bought a yoga mat.

Colby's pain story:

Yesterday Colby had a vasectomy. I have never wanted anything more than I want to take a photo of him sitting in the chair with a bag of frozen peas on his crotch. However, I value my safety, so I won't. I felt the faintest bit of sorry for him until I remembered the combined hours of labor I was in with our 4 children.

They say whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

No comments: