Saturday, January 15, 2011

Puree

This week was puree week. I have a habit of sneaking vegetable puree into lots and lots of things: tacos, spaghetti sauce, meatballs, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, chicken strips, and lots of other stuff.

Here are all my my pretty purees ready to sit outside on the deck to freeze. Hey, winter is good for something. I mashed broccoli, carrots, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and cauliflower. Thank goodness for my food processor.


All the rock solid purees ready to go into the freezer. That should last me a month, I hope. It's like a bouquet of puree. Yep, I speak French, too.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Impressive. I refer to the porch as the porch-e-rator because it's cold can work to my benefit. Glad to know I'm not alone in that brand of crazy.