Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Love to Sit on Babies



Today was a rainy and cool day. The girls and I went to a special story time featuring Lincoln's finest firefighters and a firetruck. Problem is, it was a rainy and cool day. We stood in the rain and admired the firetruck with our friend Keri and her son Bradyn and our friend Ashlee and her kids Jaxson and Aubree. Later in the afternoon, Jaxson and Aubree came to stay with us while their mommy went to an appointment. Evie was so excited that she kept reminding me "we are babysitting today." Evie was such a little mommy to Aubree, and Soren was a little, well, let's just say jealous. My girls wanted to give Aubree a bottle, but she wasn't really feelin' it. I think she felt a little safer in my lap. Aubree loved to dance to the Wiggles with Soren and Evie, but Jaxson was more interested in what was down in the boys' room (probably a mess). Overall, we had a nice little babysitting experience.

1 comment:

ashlee and robb said...

Too cute!!! Jaxson had a good time. As he looked at the pictures with me he was telling me about everything he played with. Hope the girls had fun too...