Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fight for Your Right



Following Wednesday tradition, we went to storytime and then Runza. The girls have been particularly sweet and sour today, one minute playing so nicely and the next having a drop down, drag out fight. For example, this afternoon's tea party went from tea with the Queen to tea with the Mean. I'm pretty sure Evelyn is at the heart of most of these arguments because everything in the house is, of course, hers. I don't suppose the word "princess" emblazoned across the butt of her pants puts any ideas in her head. . .

I have a monster headache today which is just par for the course this week. At least the onion rings I had for lunch distracted me momentarily. Tomorrow is my birthday- the big 30. I wonder if the kids have a surprise party planned? It would be interesting to see what kind of party they would arrange. . . I'm sure I'd have to prepare the food and clean up. I'm also pretty sure prepackaged rice krispie bars and milk would be involved.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That first picture makes me wish that JT had a sibling or two.

That second reminds me why he doesn't :). With 2 big brothers and Evie, Soren is going to be able to deliver the pain some day. Probably soon.

lasemak: a pro-wrestling move delivering the opponent to the mat with laserly precision.

Colby31 said...

That picture of Soren slays me. I can hear her screams. You know what my dad said to my brother and I - if he hit you hit him back.