Monday, September 28, 2009

First Day of Daycare


Well, it's official. I'm off my rocker. I decided that I needed a few more kids in the house and am now the proud caretaker of my friends' baby girl Reese. Her brother Gavin, he's 3 1/2, will join us for daycre in the next month or so. I've hoped for years that Sara's kids would get to grow up near mine. Ever since we moved to St. Joe I doubted that would ever happen. Now the fates have brought upon my good friends the loss of two jobs, the finding of new jobs in Lincoln, and hopefully a long and happy life here near my family.

Not only was Reese here today for daycare, but Sara and Reese will be living with us until they can get into their next home, maybe a few weeks. Yay!

I was also dumb enough to volunteer to watch Aubrie and Jaxson this morning while their Mommy went for a job interview. I had all 5 kids outside this morning, and the trash collector said, "Looks like you've got your hands full." Word.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow. I am impressed. But there is sometimes joy in a busy household? I hope?

verify is preinus....it sounds vaguely naughty.