Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Master Bedroom - Complete With Purring Cat





The master bedroom is done, and I want to show it off a bit. Colby and Dean worked hard to put up the new trim. Colby and I did a fantastic job painting. The ceiling fan Colby picked out is lovely, but you can see from the photos that it casts a yellow hue over the room. I'm posting one photo with the light on and one with the light off so you can appreciate the true paint color. The photo with the messy bed is the one with the light off. Thank you monkeys for jumping on my bed.

I have a few more things to hang on the wall and some more drapes to add to the ones already there. Slowly but surely the house is feeling more like a Vescapades home and less like the place we moved into two years ago. Now if we could just do something about the horrid windows and teal siding.

No comments: