Monday, September 14, 2009

Still Sick!

Colby's home from work today with a sore throat and body aches but no fever. Soren is coughing like crazy, but it looks like her fever has packed it's bags and moved onto the next poor soul (hopefully no one is this house). This is the longest we have ever had a sickness hanging around.

Thankfully, we were well enough to travel to Norfolk for my grandma's funeral though Soren was still feverish and miserable. Like most old folks, my grandmother has an entire house full of stuff to go through, and I'm told she was the type to stash money in odd places. Trying to clear out the house will be like a treasure hunt, I guess. We're inheriting her minivan which is nice since ours has lots of miles.

Here's hoping for a much more healthy and interesting week. Until then, I will continue my disinfectant vigilance and hope that I remain flu-less.

No comments: