Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Everybody Have Fun Tonight




Saturday night was family get together night at the Vesely house. I love, love, love the friends we've made in Lincoln, as well as old friends who've moved here. The evening started with the smell of grilling burgers and brats wafting in through the back door. After all the snow and cold, using the grill is a refreshing reminder that Spring is near.

We decided that a game of Band Hero would liven up the group. We all took turns singing and playing guitar. I loved hearing my friends and their kids sing Mr. Roboto, ABC, and American Pie. Hilarious!

Despite the small size of our home, I want this to always be a place where our friends can come. We can pack in here like sardines and sing until the neighbors call the cops.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Sounds like fun....right up until the moment when American Pie becomes lodged in my head and I'm singing it for the next 6 months :).