Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boring

I haven't posted anything this week because the week has been nothing more than a boring read. The days have basically been like this: gym, swimming lessons, cleaning, grocery store. Rinse and repeat. Boring.

The kitten finally appears to be healthy and is no longer target vomiting/pooping on the floor in the basement bathroom. Boring.

I fear we may have bedbugs or fleas since I have little bites on my torso. However, since I am the only one affected (pets included) I find it hard to believe that either is the case. Colby sleeps in the same bed as I do and has no little bites. I cleaned all the carpets, flea-sprayed the furniture, flea bathed the dogs (even though all 4 pets were already supposedly flea protected by the Frontline stuff), and washed all the sheets and bedding. I suppose since I sleep sans jammies I could've been attacked by those little black and white biting gnats that are all over outside. I was concerned, however, when I saw a house this morning with 4 mattresses placed at the curb for trash pick up wrapped in plastic and taped shut. Bedbugs I presume. Both gross boring.

Soren passed her swimming lessons today and will start the next session as an Eel. Tomorrow is my Scentsy party, and hopefully a little time with friends will perk this week right up. I will spend tomorrow baking and baking and baking in preparation for the Scentsy party (apple pie, pumpkin muffins, blueberry galette) and for bringing treats to the girls' dance classes (cookies).

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Baking isn't boring! Take pictures. Share recipes.

And have fun at the Scentsy party!

Becca said...

Glad ya got the poop situation sorted out. :) Enjoy the boring.