Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Babe!

He was born in 1977. We started dating in 1996. We got married and had our first baby in 1998. In 2010 we had our 12th wedding anniversary. In 2060 we'll probably be living on the moon together.

Happy Birthday to the best guy on the planet (and on the moon)!!

We went out with some friends for Colby's birthday, but the only photo I took was of myself. My camera is huge, so I don't take it places. Colby never wants his photo taken anyway, so I guess you all just get to see the lone photo I took before we went out: me.



Not to make this entire post that is supposed to be about Colby's birthday about ME, but I do have a recommendation for a delicious cocktail: a champagne martini. I think it was champagne and UV Pink. The bartender at the steakhouse we went to made a killer one, and he also gave us free beer samples because we are totally charming and smelled really nice.

I must also mention one thing so you all don't think I'm totally full of myself: last year I planned a lovely party for Colby's birthday. He actually got MAD at me for planning a party a few days before said party was supposed to take place. I had to call numerous people and UNINVITE them to the party which was humiliating. As such, I will never, ever plan anything else for him again. Period. Well, maybe his funeral, heaven forbid, but that's it.

No comments: