Thursday, October 7, 2010

Finally Friends

Tiger has finally come to terms with Annie's presence in the house. In fact, I think he kind of likes her. They started off sleeping on opposite sides of Dade's bed.


Now they sleep next to each other on Dade's bed. Dade's bed is the hot spot for pets of all species to settle in at naptime.


She surely likes sleeping in our clothes hamper.


I have to take Annie to the vet Monday as her digestive system hasn't been working right since we brought her home. She often pukes up all her food right after she eats, and I'm thinking maybe she just eats too much too fast. She also has intermittent diarrhea which is both disgusting and sad. We had to clean Annie's bottom off in the shower because of the poop mess, and Soren said, "I remember one time I had diarrhea all over myself, and you washed me in the shower." Yep, sure enough, more than once actually, but I'd like to forget that.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Cat in the shower? I can't even imagine the horror. Actually, I can. You are a braver woman than I.