Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bow Making with the Church Ladies

One of my new friends invited me to a little hair bow making session with some other ladies from her (brace yourselves) Church of Latter-Day Saints. Yes, my new friend is a regular church attendee who also happens to attend a rather odd church. But, hey, I think all religion is odd, so who am I to judge?

Anyway, the other 6 or 7 moms there didn't hold it against me that I'm not a Mormon, so I didn't hold anything against them. I have been on somewhat of a quest to learn the craft of bow making, so I jumped at the opportunity. Side note: they also invited me and the fam to the church's Halloween activities, but I respectfully declined. I wouldn't want to bring my heathenism into their 'hood, you know?

So, here are my first two bows. Sad little bows, but they are only the first.

No comments: