Thursday, June 18, 2009

My House Is A Mess!





With all the painting projects going on right now, the house is kind of a mess. The dining room chairs are in the living room, which Tiger loves. He sleeps on them all the time. The kids also use them to sit directly in front of the t.v. Luckily for her, Soren can now say, "Moooo!" That's how you say MOVE when you're 20 months. I wanted to post a few more before photos of our kitchen and living room areas. I'm hoping to replace the circa 1989 entryway light with something a little more 2000's.

By the way, does anyone else's cat lick the air vents while the cold air is coming out? I've caught Tiger doing this a few times and find it odd.

The girls and I went to the library today for a special storytime: dancers and cheerleaders performed. Evelyn was mesmerized. We then headed to Target where I purchased a wine rack, patio tables, a curtain rod, and some other stuff we actually needed.

No comments: