Thursday, June 25, 2009

Snowglobes


I have this soft spot for cheesy snow globes. You know, those plastic ones with glitter for snow and poorly crafted figurines. I am trying to see if I can collect one from every place I visit or friends visit. My collection is pretty scant right now, but I'm hoping to expand it before all the water evaporates from my existing globes. I also like to collect donkeys, but they're kind of hard to find. I guess nobody loves a jackass (hardy har har). I've placed my collections above the cupboards in the kitchen. Lots of empty space for knick knacks and junk up there.

Quick comment about Governor Run Off to South America With My Mistress: You should be ashamed, sir. It's not the cheating so much that bothers me but the blatant disregard for the care of your family and your state. Seriously, when you're the governor you are in charge of an entire state. You can't just hire a babysitter and sneak out the door hoping no one sees you. Jeesh.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I am a big fan of collections myself, and at constant risk for being one of those old women over-whelmed by the collections filling every corner of her home.

I'm thinking that an NJ snow globe would be one with a turnpike and aggressive drivers.