Saturday, June 20, 2009

The New and Improved Vescapades Kitchen

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Vescapades Kitchen
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


The kitchen/dining room is about 99% finished. Things that aren't done yet: still need a new ceiling fan, still need to paint the lights, and still need a new table cloth. The cupboards may or may not get finished. Much of the wall art is from garage sales or Gordman's. I love a bargain. The whole inspiration for the color scheme is the kick ass metal star swirly thing. I love red, white, and blue but didn't want to overdo the whole America thing. I also love stars, so I think I got just what I was looking for.

Next up: master bedroom (easy, just paint) and living room (hard, damn vaulted ceilings).

1 comment:

Stacy said...

It looks great. I love the blue and especially like the metal swirly star thing ---- nice work, y'all.

And Happy Father's Day to Colby!