Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chip Off the Old Block

Today as we were getting ready to go pick the boys up from school, Evelyn and I were watching Giada Di Laurentis on Food Network. Evie never really pays that much attention to the t.v., but something Giada was making today really caught her eye: homemade ice cream with a Nutella and chocolate chip sauce. As Giada mixed the Nutella and chocolate with a spatula, Evie said, "I'd eat that whole thing." Well said, my dear, well said.

After school, the kids and I headed up to Toys R Us to spend Brody's gift card and to Bed, Bath & Beyond to buy a new waffle iron. On the highway, I got passed by a mail delivery truck. I had no idea those things could haul mail and ass.

2 comments:

Colby31 said...

I fear that the longer I am stationed away from my daugthers the more like their mom they become. I can handle one ice cream obsesd smart mouths but two. God forbid if Nichole and Evie turn Soren as well. Please pray for me and my patience.

Nichole said...

MWAAHAHAHAHA! My plan is coming together spectacularly!!