Friday, February 27, 2009

My Life's Unanswered Questions


How does a 20 lb. dog shed 30 lbs. of fur? And how does it end up on EVERYTHING in the house? I've found my own dog's hair in my food at restaurants.

How does a 35 lb. child eat as much as me?? Where is she putting this??

Why do I still use the word 'like' in every sentence? Am I like thirteen?

Who cares what kind of dog the Obamas get? And who the hell cares about the frickin "Octomom"? Leave that crazy freak alone with her 14 kids and foreclosed house. Well, at least she's a white welfare mom for the conservatives to pick on.

Why do I like grilled hotdogs so much? Seriously, lips and assholes pressed and formed - delicious.

What the hell is wrong with Michael Jackson anyway?

Why is nip/tuck so addictive? Have you seen this show? It's like crack.

No comments: