Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lost In Fun

Last night one of Brody's classmates had a birthday party at the local indoor playground called Lost in Fun. We had never been, so Brody was really excited. I left Dade and Evelyn in Seward with my parents because I wasn't sure if I could handle the four of them at a loud, wild kid place. Turns out the place is pretty cool. They even let Soren play for free, and adults never have to pay to play. Brody and his little kindergarten friends ran around so much that they were all sweaty and worn out. They had huge inflatable castles with ball pits and slides. Soren was in heaven climbing, going down slides, following other kids, and being a monkey in general. She was in a state of baby euphoria, I swear. I couldn't wipe the smile off her face. By the end of the evening I was so tired from chasing her around I was hoping someone would nurse me and put me to bed instead of the other way around.

1 comment:

Colby31 said...

Nichole,

I would bath you, put you in your jamas and rock you to sleep. You just have to say when.

I love you.