Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring Tease


Yesterday it was 55 degrees, and today it's even warmer. The kids went to the park yesterday and will go again today, despite the fact that I have a headache yet again. These headaches are really starting to suck the life out of me. I feel like doing nothing. But I digress. . .

This photo was taken last Spring, and I love it because it shows the splendor of a Spring day and the joy kids can have with a huge sucker. I can't wait until I can get flowers for the landscaping, although we did plant some tulip bulbs in pots yesterday. Spring is probably my favorite season because the weather is nice, you don't have to mow the lawn, and you get to go for long walks without sweating. My least favorite part of spring: listening to the kids (by kids I mean mostly Brody) complain that they should be able to go to the pool now because it's not cold anymore and the sun is out. Obviously, the minute it's not 25 degrees everyday we have to get the sprinkler out.

1 comment:

Colby31 said...

I would have to agree with you about spring. I love the smell of a fresh spring rain. I like sitting on the deck not getting sunburnt and watching the kids run through the yard. Yet, the problem with spring is it is the time of the never ending honey do list. I love my honey, just not the list.