Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fartknocker

Thank you Beavis and Butthead for introducing popular culture to the word fartknocker. I'm not really sure exactly what a fartknocker is, but I'm suspicious that it may have gay slur undertones. Whatever the case, my boys have decided that it is the word of choice for the evening. I'm hearing fartknocker more times than I care to count, along with the sound of whoopie cushions purchased for them by their loving father who is hundreds of miles away. Sometimes he can be such a fartknocker.

As a sidenote, when I spell-checked this, the replacement word suggested for fartknocker was Vietcong. What the f#*k?

3 comments:

Colby31 said...

I think I am correct in saying it was Nichole that introduce this word to our two wonderful boys. I have tolerated Beavis and Butthead because I liked you. But that show sucked ass. I think the work fartknocker is just a wonderful word.

The word verification is Befilish - I beleive this word to mean extreme tickle fighting manuver.

Nichole said...

Hey Colby, at least I'm not wearing a lame skeleton mask. You suck ass on a good day (tongue sticking out).

Scott said...

you 2 are major tools