Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Brody!




Brody turned six years old on Wednesday, the day Colby flew back to Ohio. We always let the kids pick the place to go out to eat for their birthdays, and Brody pickedRunza. Colby tried to talk him into something else, but talking Brody into anything he doesn't want to do is like trying to convince the sun not to shine. So, off to Runza we went with Brody's friend Kobe in tow. The kids had fun playing in the indoor play land, and Brody got a book and some wrestling guys. He's having a big party at the end of the month, if he behaves long enough to earn it.

It's hard to believe that my big-headed bundle of joy is six. He's one of the most interesting people I know, honestly. He's stubborn, creative, loving, argumentative, smart-mouthed, sweet, and a true boy. He looks like his dad and acts like his mom. I'm glad he's my son, and I hope that I can still say that 20 years from now. :)

No comments: