Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How I Feel Today


The preceding photo is the quintessential "picture is worth a thousand words" photo. Sometimes it's just one of those days, you know? Every day this week Brody has said when I get him up in the morning, "I am NOT going to school." He also is "NOT" going to get a haircut, take a bath, "eat that", or play with Evelyn.

Soren didn't have a nap today, but is in decent spirits. She's talking with Dade, nursing her doll, and waiting patiently for him to make her a paper fan. I know it's the calm before the storm.

Evelyn is playing with Brody. He's playing wrestler, and she is, too, but her wrestler is apparently having a baby. Brody does not approve.

Dade is trying to do his homework, but it's hard when lil' sister is bugging you. He played outside in the snow for a long time. He said he made two toboggans full of snowballs, and then said, "I wish I had someone to have a snowball fight with." Brody will just cry. Evie will tattle. Soren will fall down. Mom will kick his ass. He just can't win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let Dade know that Jacob is coming to visit this weekend and I'm sure he would just LOVE to have a snowball fight with him. If not, I will make him. Haha, they have the same mentality so they should get along great. Just kidding!

Stacy said...

That picture pretty well sums up my week. I feel your pain, Miss Soren.