Saturday, January 3, 2009

Number Two

Last night during supper, I noticed that Soren had a stinky diaper. After changing a rather messy diaper, I decided that a bath was necessary. Both girls stripped down and waited for the tub to fill. I carried their clothes to the clothes basket, and upon my return noticed that Soren had left a steaming pile of poo on the bathroom floor. Great. My dogs were nice enough to clean it up for me (ewww), and I wiped the floor with antibacterial cloths. In the meantime, I decided that maybe Soren should sit on the potty while I cleaned, just in case more fun was in the works, so to speak. Sure enough, she pooped in the potty. After a few good jobs and way to go girls, bathtime ensued.


Out of the bathtub, Soren headed directly for the potty to resume her place on the throne. She wouldn't get off the toilet. She sat on the pot for about 20 minutes. I guess I found her a new form of entertainment. I'm sure she'll love that I took these photos when she's older.

By the way, the dark spot on her stomach is a tattoo; and, yes, she is enjoying her girl parts. I used to think this was strictly a little boy thing, but after having two girls, I realize they all do it. Boys just do it whether they're naked or not. And they don't care who sees. And they don't grow out of it.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I see that cute baby face and think: I want another baby.

Then I think about toilet training and not so much.